Xtra was created to help server owners get the best out of their server. Please note: Xtra is still in BETA Use x!help to get a list of all available commands!
- Filter bad nicknames!
- Have auto role-nickname formats!
- Lockdown text channels!
- Auto-mute voice channels!
- The most efficient clear command out there!
- Add/remove staff roles!
- enablecommand/disablecommand/enablemodule/disablemodule: Enable/disable command/module
- staff: Add/remove staff roles from the staff list, they will have the permission to use staff only commands
- clear: The most efficient clear command out there!
- Module “change-bad-nicknames”: badnicknames: change the module’s settings rolenickname: Give a role a certain nickname-format. For example: if Clyde gets a Moderator role, his name will be changed to “• MOD | Clyde •” (it will be removed when removed or changed if given a higher role)
- Module “channel-lockdown”:
- lockchannel: lock a text channel, making it impossible to send messages in (except for Administrators).
- unlockchannel: restore the text channel’s previous permissions, unlocking it.
- Module: “channels-auto-mute”:
- startchannelmute: Automatically mute members joining certain channels you choose. You can also choose whether you want to mute staff members too or not.
- stopchannelmute: Stop previously started auto-channel-mute.
- Module: “verification-message”:
- setupverifymessage: Set-up an (almost) fully customizable verification message, that will add a given role to the reacting member.
- editverifymessage: Change a previously set verification message’s given role.
Moderation: Automatically change members’ inappropriate nicknames, set-up a custom verification message. Role Management: Set a nickname format to specific roles. Customizable Behaviour: (almost) fully customizable verification system! You can also disable commands and modules! Utility: Lockdown text channels (and restore permissions), auto voice-mute members when joining a specific voice channel.