🤖 Tritan Bot
Tritan Bot is a Discord General Purpose Bot built with discord.js. Please read through the docs before even thinking about running this yourself…
🔥 Can I Add Tritan Bot To My Server?
While there is no documentation to run Tritan Bot locally because it’s not suggested, please visit this website for more information on the commands and setup available.
Features and Commands:
Note: The default prefix is ‘*’
- Play music from YouTube via url
- Play music from YouTube via search query
- Play music from Soundcloud via url
- Search and select music to play
- Play youtube playlists via url
- Play youtube playlists via search query
- Now Playing
- Queue system
- Loop / Repeat
- Volume control
- Skip to song # in queue
- Help Command
- Media Controls via Reactions
- Enhanced Logging
- Easy to Use Utilities
- Necessary but Enhanced Infractions
- Join/Leave Logging
- Ban Logging
- Unban Logging
- Kick Logging
- Channel Creation/Deletion Logging
- Channel Update Logging
- Role Creation/Deletion Logging
- Role Update Logging
- Deleted Message Logging
- Message Purging with Logs
- Gifs for everything
- Fact commands
- Topic commands
- User information
- Fetch User ID
- Fetch Avatar
- Moderation Tools
- Clean, Kick, Ban, Warn
- AFK System
- and many more commands!
⚠️ Should I Run Tritan Bot Locally?
Probably not. Tritan has enough moving pieces that running a local version is complicated. The main purpose of having the source released is to allow others to understand and audit the functionality. The code is by no means meant to be easy to setup or bootstrap, and I don’t plan on supporting folks trying to run locally. That said, feel free to run a local version of Tritan for your server (but not a public version please). Please note that if this is being hosted locally, you must name the cloned directory “Tritan-Core”, and place it directly in the root directory.
📝 Self-hosting Agreement
- You may not use the Tritan logo or name within derivative bots.
- You may not host a public version of Tritan Bot.
- You may not charge for the usage of your instance of Tritan Bot.
- You may not provide support for Tritan Bot.
- You may not remove any credits to the original author anywhere within this bot. I know what code I’ve written, and I will recognize it.