</> Multra the Bot </>
Multra is packed to the brim with features with many more to come! He has moderation commands, fun commands, informational commands and settings configurable to your server’s needs such as giving roles upon join, a customizable prefix, a mod log channel, a live member count and much more!
</> Dashboard </>
Multra comes with a fully functional dashboard with many features:
- A ‘Home’, ‘Commands’ and ‘Stats’ page
- An ‘Add to Server’, ‘Support Server’, ‘Change Theme’ and ‘Get Premium’ button
- An admin panel for Multra Executives+
- Both light theme and dark theme modes
- An ‘In [guilds] Guilds’ non-clickable button!
- Settings that are easy to configure (leave server and reset config buttons too)!
- Partial non-desktop site (mobile) support
</> Why Multra is Unique from Other Bots </>
- We have very hard-working and caring staff working round the clock to ensure that your experience is the best it can be!
- 95% of Multra’s commands can be used for completely free, whereas the other 5% of the commands are premium only. We promise that 100% of money donated will go towards Multra and it’s performance.
- We launched Multra on the 7th of September, 2020 and have been growing very fast ever since!
- Our Development Team is made up of highly experienced developers who have spent 3+ years working with Discord bots! They make sure that Multra is at a high standard and bug-free!
- Multra has had 100% uptime ever since release (apart form when we are doing maintenance)
</> Affiliates </>
Multra has an active Public Relations Office to help you with partnering with our server and any inquiries you may have! This is to ensure a strong bond with our community.
</> Commands </>
Multra has many commands to help keep your server alive and to keep rule-breaking down to a minimum. We have:
- Admin commands (for Multra Executives+ only)
- Fun commands (
- Assistance commands (
- Moderation commands (
- Informative commands (
</> Join Us! </>
Can’t believe what you’ve just heard? It gets even better! Add Multra to your server today!
Discord Server Invite Link: https://discord.gg/8cBYJRf
Bot Invite Link: https://discord.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=697914280812478494&scope=bot&permissions=1609956471