Caret is a simple yet powerful utility bot that makes Reactions easier.
Once you use
^, Caret replaces your message with a Reaction to the previous message.
By default, Caret uses a custom ^ emote, but any emote can be used¹.
- Removes its own react once a user adds theirs
- Can use any Unicode or custom emote¹
- Smart unicode detection: saying “dog” reacts with a dog emote, and so forth. Works with all native Discord emotes.
- Does not react to Caret commands, passes through to previous normal message.
- Smart permissions: by default, Caret does not ask for more permissions than it needs to function.
- Enable/disable deleting the command message by editing the “Manage Messages” permission.
- Enable/disable external emotes by editing the “Use External Emojis” permission.
- Enable/disable in specific channels using view channel permissions.
¹ Caret can use any custom emote as long as they are in the source server.