The actually alright ticket bot.
We’ve had to get used to bad grammar, careless developers, and slow response times when helping our communities. Coffee, is here to fix that, with a simple setup process, 24/7 AWS hosting, and a lot more to brag about;
- ⚡ Fast — Hosted on AWS’s powerful servers, you don’t have to worry about downtime or slow speeds.
- 🎫 Familiar — No more complex subcommands, we use a system your users are familiar with, the infamous
- ✅ Simple — Small number of commands, easy setup process, quick ticket creation, and more, all for you to enjoy.
- ❤️ Honest — We don’t pretend to be busy, we’re here to build a product that works for you.
- 🏆 Trusted — A growing amount of servers use Coffee to keep their members happy, and it works.
- 📝 Tested — All new versions are tested and all new bugs that are found are reported and patched quickly.
Getting started with Coffee:
- Create a support role
- Run the setup command (
- Create a ticket. (
✅ Now users can create tickets with
-new when they need support.
New configuration features are in the works, check back later!
||-||Shows all commands and their purpose.|
||Creates a ticket.|
||-||Closes the ticket that the command is ran in.|
||Adds the user to the ticket. Getting user IDs|
||Creates ticket category and sets up guild for support.|
||-||View the guilds configuration.|
||-||Get a bot invite link!|
Ready to move on from Tickety or Ticket System?
Stop waiting. Start helping. Your members won’t thank you enough. Make the switch.
Made with ❤️ & ☕ by Noah#3400 using the discord.js library.